Monday, August 1, 2011

Life changing...

In December 2008, I finish college.  I was ready to move to Little Rock and live some new experiences.  I happened to catch wind of two spring classes that allowed student to go for roughly a week to Washington D.C. and London, England.  I talked to my Nana about helping me with funds so I could take them.  She agreed, and I enrolled for one last semester at UAM.  Life changing.

In September 2010, I decided I'd allow room for a "quarter-life crisis"...not that I really had one, but just in case.  I was turning 25, so to celebrate I took a month off from work.  I drove to California, back to Arkansas, to Florida, before returning home.

April 2011, I had been spending lots of time with Chris, who had just recently received his passport, and we just up and decided to book a flight to London.

The next few post will be dedicated to these experiences....stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment