Sunday, July 31, 2011

the hard part is over...

I've told everybody who needed to know what my "plans" are.  Caught a bit of static, but I'm over it.  I can't explain to people who are content with Arkansas or the life they have what I want to do.  I kind of wish I had just told only the necessary people (work, people I rent from, places I pay bills) and took off.  I wouldn't have done that though.  I love my people too much.

So, in just a couple of days I'm turning in my 30-day move out notice and in over a week, I'll be jobless.  Guess I better get a move on deciding what to sell and/or keep in storage, turn off notices, etc.  I've been reading other blogs for ideas and advice on how to prepare for things.  There's a lot more to be done than I may have realized.  It'll all fall together.

I am very ready for this adventure.  I can't wait to meet new people and experience things most people wouldn't.  In two weeks this blog will be on its way!

No comments:

Post a Comment