Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Florida and Float trip.

In 2009, I was a bride's maid in my god-sister's wedding.  My mom and I took a trip down to florida (where the wedding was held) and celebrated my birthday at Disney World.
Oh, Louisiana...
This is a cute little store.
Crooked letter state.
Good thing that cannon isn't loaded!

Welcome to Florida.
My beautiful god-sister and her awesome husband.
Mom found the Fountain of Youth.

College in St. Augustine.
St. Augustine is so old and beautiful. My mom looks so cute :)

Us with our Disney tickets.
Hanging out at Disney World..."what did you do with your Monday?"

Ariel and us.
Mickey and Minnie!

I'm not going to say what you would expect.  Mostly because I hate that song.

I've driven to Florida many times before I finally got a picture of me with this sign.


In 2010, I went with a bunch of people to float the Spring River.  I guess that's really all the explanation needed.  Enjoy the pictures.

The group.
My canoe partner and me.

All of us jumping...there's a cute video of us doing this, but I'm not sure where it is.
Us on the bus.
Both of these trips were fun.  I've gone to Florida many times to see my life-long friend, she's always been kind enough to let me stay at her house.  I can't wait to see her and her family again.  I really wanted to go on a float trip this summer, but it gets so dry that it's almost impossible to go after June or before the middle of August.  Maybe next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment