Friday, September 9, 2011

See ya later Little Rock!

I arrived back in Little Rock around 3:30 on Sunday.  Chris picked me up and we went to eat and I got to watch some of "The Help"...I missed about the first 15 minutes and left probably 10 minutes before it was over because Amber and Trey picked me up.  We went to Preston's girlfriend's house, then went to their house to watch TrueBlood.  Nathan and Michael picked me up and kindly let me crash at their house for a few days.

Tuesday night I invited quite a few people to come visit at Bar Louie.  I was pleasantly pleased with the turn out!
We're having a good time...just look at Trey's face  :D
With the next few pictures I'll have a personal little note as the caption...look for your picture  :)

Lukas-Thanks for being a good friend and a good roommate!
Travis-I'll be seeing you in Cali soon, right?!
Cody-I don't really know you, but thanks for coming...and take care of your new roommate  ;)  Nathan-I better be seeing you in Cali soon too!!
Tim, Justin, Hoss-Thanks for entertaining me at work with your silly boy talk.
Chris-Thanks for your encouragement and helping me keep focus and be happy.
Jenn- THANK YOU for my book!!  I'm 100% positive I'm going to love it! 
Corley-I am so glad you came!!  It was so nice to see you after all this time!
Amber and Trey-Well, thanks for everything!  :)
Ernesto & Felicia-Thank you for coming out!  It was nice to see y'all one last time.
Annslie-Love ya cuz!  Don't worry, I'll be back...but just to visit.  ;)
Drew-We have to stay in touch so I know all the latest Apple news  :D
Michael-Thanks for my drink! And thanks both of you again for letting me stay at your place!


(In order of appearance) Jennifer, Tim, Amber, Trey, Chris, Corly, Annslie, Travis, Nathan, Justin, Hoss, Lukas, Cody, Ernesto, Felicia, Drew, and Michael....I truly appreciate every single one of you taking time out of your night to come and visit with me.  I love you all and will miss you all.  I mean it from the bottom of my heart, thank you!

I had lunch on Wednesday with Michelle thanks to her friend saving the day by providing us with wheels!  I was so glad we got to have our special lunch date at our favorite place one last time.
Michelle-we'll always have S.T.!!  (lol @ Kim for having us pose all silly :D )

Thanks for everything, Little Rock.  I'll see ya again some day...until then, take care of all these wonderful people for me.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment