Tuesday, February 28, 2012

1/11-2/27...Arkansas.

Well, I'm back in Arkansas until April or May so that's why there's been a sharp decline in posts.  It hasn't really been much to write home about (hah) being back.  I came back for my friend's wedding and to sort some things out.  The things are still being sorted per se.  I'm back working at a restaurant I worked at before moving to Little Rock.  It's given me a chance to save back up some money before I head out again and spend time with family and a few friends.

I can't even express how much I miss being out on the road and esp Vegas.  Of course it wouldn't be the same without the people that I started out with there, but still.  I'm so glad I met so many different people from different corners of the world with all kinds of stories.  There's a few I got to be good friends with that I miss often, but that comes with the traveling territory.  This guy, Ryan Goes Abroad, has written a pretty good piece on that subject.

Anyway, I've just been catching up on everything around here and working as much as I can.  I'm ready for my next adventure...whatever it may be.

Here's a few pictures for fun...

My friends getting married...
lil sweetie.
Yes, this is a real car.  Spotted in Little Rock.
I'll update soon with some ideas of my next move.  Later!

1 comment:

  1. Really? Facebook car? really? God. and in little rock. oh God! ~m

    ReplyDelete