Monday, February 6, 2012

01/08-01/11 Texas (Dallas-Ft. Worth)

I left Corrie's and headed towards DFW...it took FOREVER to get out of Austin!  But I finally made it to my destination and met Rachel and Leslie and one of their friends, Sara, at an ice cream place.  We went to their apartment where I got to see my favorite dog in the whole wide world, Peanut!  Devin came over so ever creative Leslie could cut and color her hair.  It was just really nice to be with Rachel and Leslie (and Peanut) again.  Haven't seen them since Warped Tour back in June last year.

we spent some time in that kitchen making up tummy yummies  :)

I love her.

trying on mask...i smell a party idea brewin.


i brought hail producing rain...follows me everywhere i go!
we were cuddle buddies
Leslie and I went to Dallas Grapevine Mills mall and went to the aquarium...

me and leslie  :) 




I love seahorses!





It was really great to see them...I miss them.  We watched some movies, we out to eat, and my favorite...played a game...it was a card game (I'm not the best at that), but it was still good.  I was sad we only got to play one, but I'll take it.  Can't wait to see them again!  :)

1 comment: