Tuesday, January 3, 2012

12/14-12/28 Arkansas for Christmas

Ah, Christmas in Arkansas.  I arrived in Little Rock on Wednesday and Chris immediately took me to Senor Tequila (which I ended up eating numerous times).  My time in Little Rock was laid back.  Chris took me where I wanted and when he couldn't, he was nice and let me borrow his truck.  I got to see Lukas and meet his girlfriend, went to Preston's Krumpmas (?) party, hang out with Amber and Trey some, and had my "date" with Michelle.  I also got to catch up on a lot of movies...We Bought A Zoo, Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, Young Adult, The Descendants, The Sitter (in order of my favorites, from first to last).

Chris and me
me and Amber

Monday, I went to Monticello and was able to spend time with all my family (Kimberly, that's including you).  We didn't do too much except enjoy each other's time.

Making wide-eyes with Ryan.
Brothers  :)
When did this thumb-sucking begin? 
My boys <3 
I like babies...that sleep all the time.... 
Mid-yawn/sneeze. 
Niece, mom, nephews, and great nephews
Sister....
A mother and her daughters.
Family.
Generations. 
Nana's tree.
Mom's decorated doll house.
It was a nice visit...very strange to go back.  I think I could go back for 6 months at a time...tops.  I'm not ready even though I miss everyone.  I haven't been to or seen enough places yet.  All the experiences I've had so far have been amazing and I'm ready for them to continue over-seas by next year at the latest.  Hope everyone had a good holiday season!

1 comment:

  1. montyhell! ha. know it was good to see everyone....then zoom zoom zooom! xoxo m senor tequilaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

    ReplyDelete